Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Run on May

Last May 10, I posted on my blog that there were some stocks pulling back to prepare themselves for a shoot up. I think this week will be the rally for these stocks. Hopefully, we will start April with the bulls charging in. TEL is interesting. It has been going up for the past few days and its MACD will soon cross-over. If it breaks 2550, you can potentially see the 2700 level as the next resistance. Some stocks that are bottoming out are AGI with its gravestone candlestick, MEG with bullish piercing pattern, and DMC with its bullish harami pattern. But I'll be closely monitoring DMC. It can either go up tomorrow and continuously so to fill the gap or just make a lower high to fulfill a much larger pattern -- a downtrend pattern. Another interesting stock is AEV. It just won't go down its 66% Fibonacci retracement. It might go up to 42 this week if the bulls continuously take over the bears. Finally, who could ever forget the Mining Industry? If you ask me, I will definitely hold LC and LCB for the long term. I think they have hit the jackpot from their goldmine. PX on Monday will be a momentum play for me.











No comments:

Post a Comment