Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ayala Corporation (AC) and Manila Water Co. (MWC), Are You Ready?

Ayala companies are slow moving for me. But if their stocks look good, then I guess I'll have to invest in them. For Ayala Corporation (AC), it has been consolidating for a while. It's in the accumulation phase. Now that the news are out posting a 16% net income growth, I would expect their stock code to appear more frequently in greens this week. I wonder if I can still chase this stock. I hope it breaks the resistance of 390 to go up substantially.

Another slowpoke in the market is Manila Water Company (MWC). It woke up from its slumber last Friday and closed at 18.28 (+1.2% change) with a high of 18.5. My stochs and MACD alarmed a buy signal last Friday. News came out that their core income increased by 14%, but Net Income decreased by 3% due to a decrease in fair value of P4B bond. Let's see if bulls will push the price of this stock higher.





No comments:

Post a Comment