Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gokongwei Stocks Still Bullish?

Last week, Gokongwei stocks, specifically CEB, JGS, and URC, were going up. Based from my Technical Analysis (TA), I expect that they would still continue to go up tomorrow. It looks like these stocks have a good upside, especially JGS where the sky can be the limit. CEB is so strong recently. I guess foreign investment houses are buying into this stock because of its strong fundamentals, and the recent news of Citiseconline.com that oil prices have already been discounted in the price of CEB gave good reason to the public to start investing in this stock. Tomorrow, I will be monitoring JGS and URC. JGS looks interesting with its Rising Three Methods candlestick pattern while URC may gain momentum.

As for LC, LCB, MA, MAB, and PX, I would like to see them go up tomorrow. I am hoping that there will be more buyers of these stocks now since the news has already been out. In case you still don't know, PX is buying into LC. And since Manila Mining stocks (MA/MAB) are correlated with the Lepanto stocks (LC/LCB), I won't be surprised if MA or MAB would also go up. Be wary though, when the news are out, usually that's the time to sell.


No comments:

Post a Comment