Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Foreign Investors

I would just like to post something different today. I'm not hyping, but I think this article poses as a good news to our country. As you all know, the U.S. economy is weakening day by day. To say their economy is catastrophic can even be an understatement.

I believe that it is time for Asia to rise. I think these foreign investors will help boost our economy, and it can also have a lot of implications about our ethnicity as Filipinos. With a better economy, I believe more and more people will embrace and be proud of being Filipino. With China leading the Asian economy, I think we can see more and more people shifting and adjusting their perspective about Asia.

To me, this article serves an inspiration for me to do more. I think I don't even want to rest. I want to be in the forefront of all this history in the making. This is also an opportunity for me to reach my dreams. Who knows, maybe one day I may really achieve it.  

Kindly check the news below:

No comments:

Post a Comment