Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FGEN's and BDO's Uptrend; Stocks Pulling Back to Shoot Up?

Today TEL went up. MER is still on my watch list. As for RFM, I think it's not yet its time. Asides from these stocks being on my watch list, I kept a separate sheet where I wrote down what stocks could possibly go up today given their charts. AP, AGI, FGEN, and EEI were on that list, and they all went up. The reason why I wrote them on a separate sheet is because I think these would not really go up drastically as I think TEL, MER, and RFM would today. However, it looked like my priority watch list didn't perform better than my secondary watch list during the trade a while ago. Based from the performances of the various stocks in the Philippine Stock Exchange, I'm beginning to believe that we can easily walk over the 4350 mark. I also hope that this is the sign that we will break the 4500 resistance soon.

Anyway, here are two stocks that can be bought for those who wants to be risk-adversed, but can gain returns in a few days or weeks: FGEN and BDO. The reason why I chose these stocks is because of its strong uptrend. Observe how the prices don't fall below the short-term moving average (red solid line).






For tomorrow, apart from MER being on my watch list, I would also add in AEV, EEI, JFC, BEL, LR, MPI, and SM. There's a few more actually. I think a lot of stocks area already bottoming out. If that's the case, then I hope we could break 4500 mark soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment