Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Am I in Good Hands with Metrobank?

Today is another trading day! For my stock reviews, I choose Metrobank because I saw a Three Rising Soldiers candlestick pattern, and my MACD and Stochs are saying a buying signal for this stock. Other stocks worth looking into are Semirara Corporation and (SCC) for a possible dividend play and Banco De Oro (BDO) because of its resilient uptrend. Props to BDO for sustaining its uptrend despite the choppy market. If you guys are looking for a low risk entry or for stocks that can be accumulated, I think you guys should monitor Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC) because it has retraced 66% already. Of course, this can still go down.  


5 comments:

  1. I like MBT and BDO. BDO seems continuing its upward channel.

    I'm also watching SCC and JFC. Agree with your observations on these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @slick_c8: oo nga, MBT closed very strong at 72.5 last Friday (May 20). I think it can easily reach 75 if not more this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems correction ulit index this week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sold my MBT as it is a big chunk of my portfolio. Don't wanna take the risk and see if the market reverses after today.

    Smaller chunks I hold, too late to cut loss. I will hold if the phisix holds at 4200.

    ReplyDelete