Monday, June 20, 2011

CAUTION: Plunge to 4400

The PSEi was absurd yet again. For the past two days, it went up then force closed at the very last minute. Thank you DBP-Daiwa for being the culprit on both days. Nevertheless, there are opportunities in the market that we can perhaps buy already. On my watch are RLC, NIKL, and LPZ. This time, I used harmonics to technically analyze these stocks. Among the three, NIKL can be a stock to buy because its stochastics is already turning (I would take the opportunity to sell upon hitting its immediate resistance since its in a downtrend). For RLC, if it goes down tomorrow, then I'll be waiting at 11. If it goes lower than 11, then I'll wait for a capitulation (when a stock plummets, then bounces back up in a day; thus, forming a hammer/hanging man pattern). If it goes really really off-the-charts-low, then I won't buy. 

CASH is king, and we're in a sideways market at best. Be careful, we might actually hit 4400 again.  





 


No comments:

Post a Comment