Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tsupita Tuesdays

I think today was a profit-taking Tuesday since some stocks went down after being up for the past few days. In spite of the bears selling their positions, there was a noteable force from the bulls when some stocks pushed up to close at a not so bad price. These include MEG, MER, EDC, and RLC to name a few. With regards to RLC, I personally see a potential uptrend, but without enough volume it can just be consolidating for now.

Today, I decided to buy MWIDE because its MACD made a cross-over. I will monitor this stock as it gapped up. It can either close the gap or continue to move higher for the next few days. For tomorrow, I'm eyeing on PNX. If its MACD makes a cross-over and there are signifcant buyers and sellers, I might consider buying this stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment