Thursday, April 28, 2011

AEV, Venturing Further?

It's 12:28 AM already. Sorry for the late post, but my head really ached this afternoon. Nakakasawa rin pala if you trade the whole morning and when you get home you would still be doing stock related stuff. Moving along with my review of the market, I found Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV) as a potential stock to pick for tomorrow (April 28, 2011). My oscillators are signalling a buy signal, and there is strong buying from DPW-Daiwa a while ago. I would probably buy on the dips because weekly chart and monthly chart do not paint a bullish picture for me. Best case scenario for me would be to trade this stock for the short-term and make money out of it while I wait for its son, Aboitiz Power (AP), to go down to the 30-30.5 levels and buying it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment