Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Bunny's Eggs: Lopez Stocks

Last Wednesday, most of the Lopez stocks closed at a significant gain. For those who were able to closely monitor the market and to sharply buy LPZ, FGEN, or FPH last Wednesday, start rejoycing because these Easter Eggs may bring fortune and replenish your exhausted funds from the long weekend's spending. For those who may want to buy tomorrow, I can say that it's still safe to buy. I think that LPZ is going to resume its uptrend because it has already broken out of its reverse Head & Shoulders Pattern plus an appearance of a rising Three Methods Pattern confirms its bullishness. As for FPH, I see the maturity of a Cup & Handle Pattern, which signifies bullishness. Last but not the least, FGEN would likely continue its uptrend from the looks of what I believe is a Bullish Belt Hold Line. All my oscillators are alarming a buy signal on these stocks. On another note, my wildcard stocks for tomorrow would be APC and ELI --something's up with these two stocks. :)


Holding Period:
LPZ
FPH
FGEN
Short term TP (1 day to 4 days):  
6
66.6
14
Mid term TP (5 days to 2 weeks):
6.5
68.2
17
Long term TP (2.1 weeks to 2 months)
7
72
21











2 comments:

  1. k, anong advice mo sa smc shares ko? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blax,

    For me, I am going to monitor the price action of SMC on May 5.It can either go down because people who got caught during its sell off might cut-loss or go up because the same people can average down. Regardless, P110 is cheap for the secondary offer of SMC. Demand for the offer is strong too. I think it can go up easily, even if it goes down from P110.

    Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete