Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lopez Stocks, The Stage is Yours Now

Finally, after being pummeled down to extreme lows. The stocks of the Lopez's are now beginning to fight back and triumph. Energy-Development Corporation (EDC) was the biggest surprise as I didn't expect it to correct quickly and move up to reach a high of P7.00 today. That was hecka strong. It just ignored the PSEi correcting. First Gen Corporation (FGEN) is getting stronger and stronger each day. I can see a Reverse Head and Shoulders forming, and hopefully this could break its all time highs. My biggest relief came when I saw Lopez Corporation (LPZ) breaking the P6.00 mark. After what seemed to be years, the stock has finally soared and may look like reclaiming its previous high. I expect the stock to go even further though. I would have to congratulate all those who held the stock or bought at the P5.55-P5.60 levels. You have faith man! 



No comments:

Post a Comment